Where does NKF of Utah & Idaho get Funds?
The National Kidney Foundation of Utah & Idaho is a nonprofit organization which receives donations from individuals, corporations and special fund raising events in the states of Utah and Idaho
The Foundation receives no federal or state funds and is affiliated with the National Kidney Foundation, Inc.
Since the Utah & Idaho Affiliate received its charter in 1984, an average of over 83% of all funds donated have gone directly to NKF of U & I Programs.
Funds are used for :
- Helping kidney dialysis and transplant patients and their families.
- Providing medical research regarding kidney disease and patient treatment.
- Increasing public awareness regarding kidney disease and patient treatment.
- Promoting organ donation awareness and education.
- Monitoring health policy development and legislation.