Planned giving is the planning of a future gift either prior to or at the time of one's own death or the death of a spouse or other loved ones. The National Kidney Foundation's Planned Giving Program is designed to help you ensure that your interest in life saving efforts in the fight against kidney disease continues on.
Your commitment to improving the lives of others can also help you meet your financial needs today. You may benefit from immediate income, capital gains or estate tax relief and freedom from future investment possibilities.
Here are some ways you can benefit from a planned gift to the National Kidney Foundation of Utah & Idaho:
- Save current income tax dollars
- Avoid or defer tax on capital gain when you give appreciated property
- Reduce estate tax on your legacy to heirs
- Receive income payments for life from the asset you contribute
- Reduce probate costs and lessen the chances of a challenge to your will
- Use an idle asset to benefit the NKF and increase your cash flow
- Entrust asset management to experts while you and the NKF enjoy the rewards