Kidney Walk and 5K
Join us for the National Kidney Foundation's annual Kidney Walk on Friday, September 20, 2013 at the Wheeler Historic Farm in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Register now and walk with us to support kidney dialysis and transplant patients throughout Utah and Idaho.
Date and Time
Friday, September 20, 2013
- 4:00-5:15 pm - Walk & 5K registration
- 5:30 pm - 5K Start
- 5:35 pm - Kidney Walk Start
- 6:00-6:30 pm - Team Photos
- 6:30 pm - Dinner Served
- 7:00 pm - Raffle Winners Announced
Wheeler Historic Farm
6351 S 900 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84121
Click here to sign up for the Kidney Walk. Walk and Dinner requires a $10 minimum donation per participant (over the age of 8).
We walk and raise money to fight kidney disease in all its forms through education and research. Why? The statistics are staggering and everyone is affected in some way. We need your help to make a difference.
- Diabetes and high blood pressure are the leading (75%) causes of kidney failure
- 1 in 8 Americans suffer from kidney disease... this could be a family member, friend, or you.
- Over 3,000 patients in Utah and Idaho are currently able to sustain life through dialysis.
Join us on Friday, September 20th by registering to walk or donating to make a difference. Through the Patient Services Programs, your support is helping to lighten the burden and improve the quality of life of Utah and Idaho patients.
If you have any questions, please call
Luz Lewis-Perez at (801) 226-5111.