Who is the NKF of Utah & Idaho?
The National Kidney Foundation of Utah & Idaho is a nonprofit organization which receives donations from individuals, corporations, and special fundraising events in the states of Utah and Idaho.
The Mission of the National Kidney Foundation of Utah & Idaho is to prevent kidney and urinary tract diseases, improve the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by these diseases, and increase the availability of all organs for transplantation.
Making Lives Better
- Improving the quality of life for kidney dialysis and transplant patients and their families
- Supporting medical research regarding kidney disease and patient treatment
- Educating the public regarding the prevention of kidney disease
- Promoting organ donation awareness
- Monitoring health development and legislation